CV Resume of Candidate NA-4851717351 experienced Oil and Gas Asset Mananger Reservoir Engineer MBA Finance BS Petroleum Engineering
Oil Asset Manager – Reservoir Engineer
Development oil and gas engineer with 25 years of experience in maximizing Oil and Gas assets, analyzing oil and gas investments, building complex field & financial models, bridging technology, and global project management.
- Exceptional technical analysis skills: Technical & financial experience as a staff and supervisory Reservoir Engineer with major and smaller oil companies. Research experience at MIT and Yale Universities and Occidental. Example – Russian Oil and Gas investment – valued at $579 Million successfully developed.
- Experienced Oil Assets manager: Maximize oil investments by finding opportunities, creating dynamic field acquisition options, developing efficient solutions and system metrics for operating units in multiple industries (Oil & Gas and Energy). Valuation team member of group that valued assets for two IPOs.
- Seamless Process Specialist: Skilled at entering organizations and supporting company’s change process by identifying and adding value. Facilitated review of National Hungarian Oil Company’s Producing Fields and Commercial and Industrial facilities valued in excess of $389 million.
- Team Manager: Strong melding approach to managing communication with senior management, operations, and asset management team, and investors. 12+ years managing multi-disciplinary teams (100+) through deadline sensitive and complex ($100 million+) venture development process.
- Green/Alternative Energy Expert–National Speaker: 25+ years providing consulting, field oversight, and structured financing for environmentally sensitive projects and facilities internationally and in the US.
Confidential Company (2000 – Present)
§ Senior Engineer for Pacific Rim with responsibility for developing new investment projects, business modeling and metrics, pre- and post- funding support, for the venture fund and business partners worldwide. Recommended fund acquisition of non-US Oil and Gas, Real Estate, and Energy investments.
§ Oil and other projects developed include a number of “Concept to Completion” projects. Large scale projects include seven projects valued from $117 to $334 million – Russia, Brazil, Eurasia, and China.
§ Assist Asian Funds with investments in the US and US investors internationally several groups with Workouts and Acquisitions, reserve valuations and deal structuring of Oil and Energy Assets ($100 M+).
§ Reservoir Engineering analysis (2008) includes Technical Lead for acquisition evaluation of Eastern Europe heavy oil and Mississippi fields including reserve & economic evaluation, drilling, waterflood, & workover plans.
§ Direct high impact analysis of Environmental and Energy Cost Reduction opportunities projects including new technology, power plants, and environmental microbial cleanup projects in US, Eurasia, and Pacific Rim.
Confidential Company (2001)
- · Developed electricity price forecasting/simulation system for large utility to support macro and micro decisions power scheduling. Simultaneously taught Finance and International Business as Associate Professor at WIU.
Major University – Guest Lecturer, New Orleans, LA (1998–2000)
- Reviewed and approved designs of deep water Oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. Guest Lectured at Major University.
Confidential Company, Dallas, TX (1992 – 1997)
Development and Reservoir Engineer
- Developed one of five top Russian Oil projects showcased by US VP Al Gore & Russian PM Chernomyrdin.
- Development team successfully analyzed, negotiated, acquired, structured, and developed several Russian Oil fields with real estate properties with net value of $637 million and grew from 3 employees to several hundred.
- · Responsibilities included field development plans and budgets & reserves valuation of 1+ Billion Bbls of oil fields. Developed complex structure models and financials including sensativity studies, history matching, and reservoir simulation of new and partially depleted reservoirs, and exploration assets acquisition with limited data.
- Worked with geoscientists recommending numerous new-drill, overlooked zones and structure opportunities.
- Designed & implemented high profile solution for enviromental cleanup problem for several oil fields.
Confidential Company, Tulsa, OK (1986-1992)
Senior Reservoir Engineer
§ Managed technical analysis and valuation of oil and gas assets valued in excess of $397 million.
§ National internal expert on best practices for technical review and organization-wide technology upgrades.
§ Technical analysis included volumetric field valuation and economic analysis (ARIES) of several hundred oil properties in OK and Texas. Reservoir modeling included material balance, history matching, and reservoir simulation, and optimization of reservoir depletion planning including secondary and tertiary EOR techniques.
Confidential Company, Budapest, Hungary (1991)
§ Developed restructure plan including technical groups transition program and oil asset audit for national oil company with 30,000 employees and international operations shifting from socialist to international standards.
Occidental Petroleum, Tulsa, OK (1984-1986)
Corporate Strategic Planner and Research Associate
§ Management team developed strategic plan and production optimization program for west coast field.
§ Performed petrophysical analysis of core samples for sweep efficiency and stress fracing of international fields.
Exxon/Mobil, Midland & Houston, TX (1980-1983)
Regional Economic Analyst & Strategic Planner
§ Completed optimization study of Permian waterflood programs; reduced operating expenses by 15%.
|MBA – Finance University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
BS in Petroleum Engineering University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
BS in Systems Engineering (Equiv.) University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
BA in History & Economics (Equiv.)Trinity College, Hartford, CT
ARIES, ARGUS, Quest Project Estimation, MS Office 2007, MS Project
SPE, CFA Institute, CCIM, Rotary International
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.