Energy Resume Energy CV Reservoir Engineer with MBA, MS Petroleum Engineering, BS Chemical Engineering seeking Energy Opportunities
Energy Resume Energy CV of Candidate 99126. MBA, MS Petroleum Engineering, BS Chemical Engineering. Experienced Reservoir Engineer seeking new energy opportunities. Expert in EOR, heavy oil, conventional, non-conventional and CBM assets. Open to US and Canada relocation.
- 7+ years experience in reservoir engineering, simulation and numerical modeling.
- Worked on conventional, non-conventional (EOR), heavy oil and CBM assets
- Extensively applied reservoir engineering tools including reservoir surveillance, statistical, graphical and simulation tools. Proficiency in reservoir engineering and pattern management practices including material balance, injection optimization, conformance improvement, flood pattern surveillance, and performance forecasting.
- Demonstrated strong technical, analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Reservoir Simulation skills: Proficiency in streamline, compositional and black oil models (CMG, Eclipse, and Exodus). Specialized knowledge of CO2 miscible, thermal and heavy oil reservoir simulation model building and use.
- Extensive exposure to oil and gas operations including drilling, completions and facilities design.
- Experience in economic analysis, economic models and asset value assessment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, keeping track of daily progress and associated costs and implementing cost-control measures to ensure projects are completed at or below budget.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Track record of identifying opportunities to improve reserves through new technology, reservoir analysis and management techniques.
- Ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Experience in analysis of heavy oil reservoirs with primary, water and steam injection processes. Strong data analysis and computer skills.
- Experience in analysis of CO2 miscible floods and other EOR mechanisms.
- Extensive experience with asset development and reservoir management experience.
- Demonstrated skills in data analysis and statistics,
- Demonstrated strong team working mentoring and training skills
Supervisor, Reservoir Engineering (M.Sc., P.Eng.):
January 2004 – Present
- Identify opportunities to improve asset reserves through new technology, acquisitions, optimization and proper field management techniques.
- Design, develop and monitor multi-lateral horizontal well development plan (including reserves and economic evaluation) for a laterally discontinuous reservoir
- Design, develop and monitor of CO2 miscible flood pilots
- Develop a CO2 commercial development plan for several Fields
- Successfully designed and developed heavy oil Druid field with horizontal wells-bottom water control (conning)
- Reservoir engineering assessment of heavy oil thermal Pilot (CSS and SAGD) for field. Conducted sensitivity study for SAGD operations, including start up strategy, steam split between casing and tubing, steam chamber pressure, steam quality and injection rate.
- Evaluated performance of SAGD versus combination of horizontal producers and vertical injectors. Compared growth of steam chamber in gas cap and non-gas cap areas. Recommend location of the initial pilot.
- Water flood analysis and optimization for various pools within the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin including PTA on vertical and horizontal wells, pattern performance analysis and identifying infill drilling potential.
- Develop and update various black oil and compositional simulation models for reservoir assessment including production history matching and phase behavior modeling for various oils and gas samples.
- Evaluate various fields in Alberta and Saskatchewan for EOR and EGR potential
- Evaluate reserves
- Co-ordinate/support reservoir studies (experimental and simulation) contracted out to consultants
- EUB/ADOE compliance related to enhanced oil recovery.
- Provide guidance, coaching, mentorship as required to New Ventures EIT/Junior/Intermediate reservoir engineers
- Provide general reservoir engineering/well test support.
- Conduct in-house reservoir simulation studies for EOR projects.
- Work with New Ventures manager to prioritize, define workflows, help establish timelines/deadlines/milestones and ensure New Ventures reservoir engineering projects are completed in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Oversee technical reviews of New Ventures reservoir engineering projects
- Track New Ventures reservoir capital cost budget on regular basis – make sure we are within capital budget
Reservoir Engineer: January 2002 – January 2004
- Evaluate reserves.
- Interpreting well logs and other geological data.
- Conduct PVT analysis for chemical, hydrocarbon and CO2 miscible floods.
- Conduct reservoir simulation studies for oil and gas clients.
- Evaluate oil recovery from enhanced oil recovery and water flooding schemes.
- Assess CO2 flooding potential for various pools in Alberta.
- Analyze field performance.
- Develop strong working relationship with clients.
- Development of VAPEX and CSS simulation models.
Research assistant: May 2001 – Dec 2002.
University of Calgary / Imperial oil resources.
- Developed, tested and validated a heavy oil numerical simulator.
- Investigated the improved oil recovery in heavy oil reservoirs.
- Developed simulation models for depletion of heavy oil reservoirs
Process Engineer: September 1998 – Dec 1999.
- Worked in a team of experience chemical engineers on the design and operation of a mixing unit
- Acquired supervision skills by co-coordinating contract labor
- Analyzed plant performance and recommended new opportunities
- Employed technical expertise to trouble-shooting facility operating problems
- Developed simulation models.
- Investigated the effect of capillary number on gas mobility during flow in reservoirs.
- Reservoir engineering.
- Reservoir simulation.
- Phase behavior of Oil and Gas system.
- Advance topics in heat and mass transfer.
- Applied numerical methods
- Well testing
- Well logging and formation evaluation
- Water flooding
- Phase behavior analysis.
- Petroleum engineering (Drilling and production operations)
- Petroleum/chemical engineering design
- Engineering economics.
Masters of Business Administration, November 2010
Masters of Science, Petroleum Engineering, November 2002
University of Calgary, Faculty of engineering
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, June 1998
University of Lagos, Lagos.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.