Energy Resume Energy CV Senior Reservoir Engineer with extensive Modeling, Reservoir Simulation, EOR, IOR Experience Seeking Gulf Coast Area Opportunities
Energy Resume Energy CV of Candidate 99123. Senior Reservoir Engineer with extensive, modeling, reservoir simulation, EOR and IOR experience seeking new career opportunities in the Gulf Coast.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 18 years of broad-based experience in oil and gas reservoir engineering.
- Experienced with modeling, numerical simulation, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of fields, development planning, economic evaluation, forecast production and reserve estimation.
- Substantial experience in EOR/IOR techniques including sweep conformance, CO2 flood and chemical flood such as polymer, Gel, CDG, foam, surfactant and SP/ASP.
- Skilled at conventional reservoir engineering techniques including reservoir characterization, volumetric analysis, material balance, reservoir fluid phase behavior, decline-curve, well test, PVT, special core analysis, sold deposition and integrated reservoir studies.
- Strong CMG, IPM (REVEAL), UTCHEM, ECLIPSE, MS-Office and programming experience.
Senior Reservoir Engineer (March 2008- Present)
- Perform various reservoir engineering projects for major oil companies such as Chevron, BP, Shell, OXY, Woodside (Australia), Husky (Canada) and Rosneft (Russia).
- Primarily be responsible for reservoir engineering analysis and evaluation, project design, modeling and simulation for water flood and chemical IOR/EOR.
- Review field performance with regard to recovery and production efficiencies. Diagnose poor sweep efficiency of water flood. Find out solutions of sweep conformance, Evaluate alternative development schemes in operated fields from perspective of recovery and production.
- Plan and design lab tests such as core flood and slim tube for water shut off and profile control.
- Responsible for reservoir performance analysis of mature water flood field. Conducted design and process implementation of sweep conformance projects. Successfully developed criteria and simulation methods for BrightWater sweep conformance new technology.
- Built reservoir dynamic model and run simulation for water flood and BrightWater projects.
- Conducted customer service and business development by reservoir engineering technology support and consultation.
Senior Reservoir Engineer and Project Manager (November 2006 - March 2008)
- Supervised projects to usage of petroleum engineering protocols consisting of project planning, data interpretation, process troubleshooting, quality assessment/quality control and reporting.
- Carried out feasibility studies for various EOR schemes include CO2 flood, water and chemical flood, hydrocarbon miscible displacement and N2 cycle injection.
- Supervised global petroleum engineering projects include reservoir fluid phase behavior simulation for compositional or black oil models, PVT, slim tube, special core analysis and chemical EOR.
Chemist (April 2004 - November 2006)
- Conducted GC/HPLC analysis method development include sample preparation, test, data processing, data interpretation, process troubleshooting, evaluation and report.
Senior Reservoir Engineer (September 2002 - March 2004)
Conducted reservoir engineering evaluation and numerical simulation:
- Built the dynamic models and run reservoir development simulation scenarios to identify, match history and predict various aspects of reservoir behavior assuming natural flow, artificial lift, gas or/and water injection, gas recycled injection, CO2 and N2 injection.
- Evaluated depletion strategies and optimized production for reservoirs by black oil and compositional simulation studies.
- Performed reservoir performance analysis for gas reservoir and water flood reservoir. Determined the production potential from: infill drillings, producers/injectors conversions, injection redistribution, horizontal well drillings, and oil recovery.
- Carried out reservoir simulation studies include reservoir data collection and evaluation, model initialization, well model preparation, history matching, reservoir performance and economic evaluation using CMG reservoir simulator.
Reservoir Engineer and Project Manager (July 1989-August 2000)
Conducted and supervised projects include the setup and completion of projects, data analysis, reservoir simulation and reporting. The following are examples:
- Performed more than ten CO2, and N2 flood design and simulation studies include reservoir data collection and evaluation, model preparation and initialization, history matching, reservoir performance and economic evaluation using CMG reservoir simulator.
- Strong experience in gas reservoir engineering such as gas reservoir characterization, development plan, simulation, performance analysis, gas storage and gas injection.
- Monitored reservoir performance of a CO2 and hydrocarbon miscible flood projects. Reviewed and analyzed production data and determined gas, oil and water movement. Optimized perforation intervals and mitigated gas and water coning problems.
- Analyzed reservoir performance in water flood fields. Determined remaining reserves by decline curve analysis. Recommended producer/injector conversions.
- Conducted to estimate the volume of hydrocarbons in place, recoverable reserves and well production potential forecast which involved in analysis and application of the rock and fluid properties, well characteristics, recovery mechanisms, material balance and fluid flow equation, well performance, decline curve analysis, productivity tests and uncertainties analysis.
- Responsible for on-sites oil and gas production operation, built up tests, integrated reservoir characterization, formation evaluation, monitoring of water flood processes and improved well productivity by implementing appropriate stimulation techniques.
- Conducted fluid phase behavior and special core flood experiments include the hands on fluid PVT, slim tube, hydrate, solid deposition and special core analysis.
M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering, Southwest Petroleum University, P.R.C., 1986-1989
B.Sc. in Oilfield Applied Chemistry, Southwest Petroleum University, P.R.C., 1982-1986
B.A. in Computing, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Canada, 2000-2002
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.