Resume CV Contract Executive Compensation Consultant Analyst Oil Gas Chemical Energy Houston TX Opportunities.
Candidate NA-8642615302 Resume CV Contract Executive Compensation Consultant Analyst Oil Gas Chemical Energy Houston TX Opportunities.
Human Resource Professional with over 15 years’ compensation and performance management experience for both International and US based Corporations. Proficient in providing strategic guidance of Global Total Compensation programs focused at supporting corporate initiatives; attract, retain, motivate and reward talent through a total rewards perspective.
Multiple Energy and Healthcare Client Contract/ Projects August 2009 – Present
Total Rewards Consultant
- Responsible for the design and implementation of total compensation programs for Energy, Manufacturing and large International E&P Services Companies. Clients include a fully integrated provider of drill stem products and the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services.
- Manage project based onsite Compensation and Recruitment Specialists.
Major Chemical Company, Greater Houston, Texas October 2000 – July 2009
Human Resources Services Manager (September 2008 – July 2009)
- Promoted to HR Services Manager responsible for supporting Employee Services, Office Services, Building Services, Property Management, Corporate Travel, and Employee Records.
Senior Compensation Consultant and HR Business Partner (October 2000 – September 2008)
- Responsible for creating the Compensation programs for the newly established downstream E&P joint venture formation.
- Conducted M&A compensation analysis to ensure alignment and consistency. Modeled financial impact of compensation plans in support of compensation plan analysis and design.
- Designed, implemented and managed new Total Compensation Plans for Executive, Exempt, and Non-Exempt positions for 4,500 employees based in the United States, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- Project leader for new SAP payroll system implementation.
- Presented all Compensation Plans for Board level approval.
- HR Business Partner for all of Corporate Human Resources; recruitment, coaching and consulting.
Methodist Healthcare System, Houston, Texas March 1995 – October 2000
System Compensation Consultant
- Recruited to align employee total compensation programs with Healthcare System Goals. Compensation Change Agent role integrating new hospitals into System; McGregor Medical, Diagnostic Hospital, VNA and others. Project leader for system wide workforce planning reorganization.
- Developed, implemented and managed compensation programs (including Executive), for healthcare system comprising of seven separate entities with over 10, 000 employees.
- Ensured competitive Total Rewards were aligned with business goals and presented executive group with proposed recommendations.
- Successfully completed compensation and payroll data conversion project incorporating new entities of the Visiting Nurse Association and Diagnostic Hospital.
- Compensation Team Lead responsible for installation of new Kronos Time and Attendance System.
Texas Commerce Bank N.A., Houston, Texas July 1992 – March 1995
Senior Compensation Analyst
- Developed salary administration program including salary guidelines, processing and budget recommendations.
- Developed and presented a new performance management tool used at all levels.
- Consultant on acquisition team during merger and acquisition of First City and Cullen Frost.
Elf Exploration Inc., Houston, Texas (Total Exploration) February 1988 – July 1992
Employee Relations Consultant
- Responsible for all employee relation functions for U.S. subsidiary of French conglomerate Societe National Elf Aquitaine. Recruitment for all levels of organization and developed U.S. compensation program and guidelines.
- Developed and directed Affirmative Action Plan for U.S. office.
Previous Compensation experience includes:
Continental Airlines, Houston, Texas – Senior Compensation Analyst
Developed and designed performance based incentive compensation programs for pilots, flight attendants, and customer services employees. Developed and designed salary structures and corporate compensation guidelines for both international and domestic employees.
American General Corporation – Compensation Analyst
Conducted annual Salary Survey and performed data analysis via SAS programming language.
Supervised annual job description audit and job evaluation program
Boehringer Mannhiem Diagnostics, Houston, Texas – Human Resources Administrator
Ensured overall compensation competitiveness; responded to salary surveys and analyzed data
BBA Human Resources
University of Texas
MBA HR Graduate Studies Program
Houston Baptist University
Accredited Personnel Specialist
Certified SAS Programmer
Certified Compensation Professional CCP (in progress)
American Compensation Association Lifetime Achievement Award
SAP, SAP HR, PeopleSoft, SAS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Paradox
Bilingual Spanish and Conversational French
Employment, compensation and salary, jobs in texas, texas jobs,jobs texas,jobs at texas