|EHS Supervisor Environmental Programs|
|Our client, one of the largest Energy Corporations is seeking a talented individual for the position of EHS Supervisor – Environmental Programs. This position is based in Oklahoma and will report to the Manager – Corporate EHS Compliance. This Organization is one of the largest producers of natural gas in the nation and maintains a high and active drilling program of new wells in the U.S. They are focused on discovering, acquiring and developing conventional and unconventional natural gas reserves onshore in the U.S. The Environmental Supervisor manages and directs the environmental programs for the Operations-Production Division. This position will assist Operations to maintain compliance with Federal, State and local environmental laws and company polices. This position requires and in-depth knowledge of environmental compliance for Exploration and Production operations including waste management, water resources, environmental remediation/restoration, and SPCC. The Environmental Supervisor must possess the ability to communicate effectively with staff and field personnel as well as senior management.
Excellent Total Compensation Package including full relocation will be offered to the selected candidate!
In addition, responsibilities will include:
· Supervise and direct environmental work assignments of corporate Environmental staff
· Consult with and advise EHS management staff regarding environmental policies and situations for the Operations division
· May represent the Company in specific trade associations
· Investigate environmental incidents as needed
· Responsible for identification of appropriate environmental training programs for field personnel and office staff · May be required on short notice to travel to field locations to provide environmental support to Operations
· Strong computer application skills (including Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel and Outlook) are a necessity as are excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact with field personnel and senior company management.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, or other physical or biological science or Engineering
Experience: A minimum of ten years of Environmental, Health and Safety supervisory experience in the oil and natural gas industry with an exploration and production company/operator.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.